Course Fees are determined according to your passport nationality:
- Category A – $1800 USD ($2000 after July 1 / $2200 after August 1)
- Category B – $1500 USD ($1600 after July 1 / $1700 after August 1)
- Category C – $1200 USD ($1300 after July 1 / $1400 after August 1)
- A-Western Europe, North America, Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, Australia
- B-Central Europe
- C-Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, Central & South America
Application deadline is September 15.
Please contact us if you are planning to come as a married couple or a family with children. Married couples taking the course together are given a 20% discount.
Fees are discounted for those already living in Kyiv with their own housing.
Full payment is due upon arrival to the school on the day of registration.
Fees include student housing, 3 meals per day, coffee breaks, educational tuition and course registration with the University of the Nations.
Contact us for Audit status as well for further discounts.
Please contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org